Warranty and Return Policy
I am proud to provide a lifetime warranty on every one of my pieces of custom jewelry, so you can rest assured that I will take loving care of your jewelry whenever it needs servicing. I fully stand by our work.
I will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it.
Also, you can send your jewelry to me at any time for a free deep clean and check. During this process, I will determine if any repairs are necessary and bring your jewelry back to its original shine!
There are a few limitations to my warranty:
- My warranty does not include the replacement of lost center/focal stones or accent stones that are valued at over $500. I strongly recommend you obtain insurance for your jewelry in the unlikely event a stone is lost or gets damaged.
- Many pieces of custom jewelry feature one-of-a-kind stones. If a stone becomes lost or damaged, I will do my best to replace it with a comparable stone, but color and type may vary, depending on what is available.
- Clients are responsible for all shipping costs (to and from my studio) for cleanings, inspections, and repair work. Please contact me before shipping any custom jewelry as it is important to insure any pieces valued over $300. Do you live outside of the U.S.? You are responsible for import fees and customs charges in addition to shipping costs. Please check with your customs office about any fees that may be associated with having me repair your piece.
- I will repair and size your jewelry for free for the first two years of ownership (except for the replacement of stones that are valued at over $500), assuming the jewelry only needs repairs resulting from normal wear and tear. You will have to pay for any repair work that goes beyond normal wear and tear. You will also have to pay for any jewelry repairs after two years of ownership. Once we receive your jewelry, we will evaluate any necessary work and let you know about any labor costs and material fees associated with your service before we perform any work on your jewelry.
- If your piece of custom jewelry needs a repair or resize, please contact me at your earliest convenience to schedule and pay for shipping
- Please send your custom jewelry to me for repairs as I am the most familiar with each design. Please Note: The warranty is void if you take your piece to another jeweler for resizing or repair work. I will, however, still provide any further repair or resizing work for a fee.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions concerning the warranty or repair services. Take a look at the jewelry care tips for the best advice in keeping your jewelry in like-new condition!
Thanks So Much For Shopping With Virginia Ann Designs!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, I am happy to help!
Custom jewelry orders are non-refundable. If you are unsatisfied with the final product, please contact me at your earliest convenience. I will work with you to resolve any problems with your custom jewelry order. It is always possible to redesign or rework a piece of custom jewelry.
I want this to be an excellent experience for you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, concerns, or problems. I will work directly with you to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.